Bathtubs have been around for hundreds of years. They’re a great place to relax, bathe, and get clean. But did you know that there’s a lot more than you can do with a bathtub than just take a nice, relaxing bath? You can also wash your clothes in a bathtub! It’s a fun and practical way to clean your clothes, and it’s easy to set up too! In this post, we’ll show you exactly how to wash your clothes in a bathtub.
How to wash clothes in bathtub
You might think that washing clothes by hand are not an option because of many reasons such as dirtiness, stains, etc. But there is another way to clean your clothes easily and quickly. I am sure you must have seen people doing the laundry by hand and then you may have tried washing clothes with the help of a machine. So today I will tell you about washing clothes by hand. Continue: How to remove rust stains from plastic tub
I would like to tell you the best way to wash clothes in the bathtub. It is the best method if you have no washing machine and don’t want to purchase one. So here is what you need to do:
1) Add two cups of baking soda and two cups of salt into the tub.
2) Fill up your bathtub completely with hot water.
3) When you fill-up the bathtub completely, sprinkle a little bit of borax into the water.
4) After that, put the clothes inside the tub and start mixing them with the salt and baking soda by hand.
5) After that, throw the clothes into the warm water.
6) Then, scrub the clothes using a sponge and wash them thoroughly.
7) Finally, put them on the drying rack.
Things to consider when washing clothes in bathtub
1. Do not use bleach. Bleach is bad for your skin.
2. Use a detergent that is free of phosphates and sulphates. These are chemicals that can cause damage to your skin.
3. If you’re going to be using a washing machine, make sure that you’re using the right detergent.
4. Do not use fabric softener. Fabric softener is just a marketing ploy to make you think that it’s good for your clothes.
5. Check the instructions on the packaging of the detergent.
6. Make sure that you’re not overloading your washing machine.
7. Make sure that you’re not using too much water.
8. Wash your clothes in cold water.
9. Washing clothes in a bathtub is a good way to save time and energy.
10. Make sure that you’re not putting the clothes in the bathtub directly after you’ve used them.
In conclusion, when it comes to washing clothes, there are many options available for consumers. These include traditional washing machines, dryers, and washers. However, there are also many options available for people who don’t have access to a full-sized washing machine. These include portable washing machines, which can be used in the bathtub, and the use of a laundry bag.