Do you need to eliminate cockroaches at home? Are you tired of these annoying insects invading your home? Do you no longer know what products to spray cockroaches to use and that they will not come out again? Do you want to learn how to get rid of cockroaches in kitchen cabinets? With this article, we want to help you keep cockroaches at bay, those unpleasant insects that have insisted on sharing with us both the sidewalks of the streets, our workplaces, and what is worse, our own homes.
how to get rid of cockroaches in kitchen cabinets?
If you want to eliminate cockroaches, remove furniture, and all kitchen and bathroom objects, it will help to:
- Detect remains of excrement, which can alert us to their presence, even if we have not seen them yet.
- See if there are cracks, or holes, which we will take advantage of to seal, thus preventing the cockroaches and their new offspring from leaving the nest again and canceling that refuge to prevent cockroaches in the future.
Perform this l Unblocking areas that become less accessible, not performed too frequently, thereby hindering possible hiding places for cockroaches.
- Take the opportunity to clean and disinfect all utensils, dishes, and other items that we do not clean continuously, thus avoiding possible risks to our health due to the contamination generated by the presence of cockroaches.
- Surface disinfection and appliances in the kitchen can use vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, or lemon.
- For cleaning floors and bathrooms, Products such as ammonia, alcohol, or bleach can be used.
WAYS TO ELIMINATE COCKROACHES
If our advice arrives late, or despite practicing them, these unpleasant insects have settled in your home, then we propose a series of products that will help you eliminate cockroaches.
If you ask c or mo to eliminate cockroaches naturally, the catnip or catmint is a repellent that is effective in many cases.
You can also try a homemade insecticide to kill roaches, made up of milk, sugar, and flour, which will attract them as a food source. You must add boric acid or sodium bicarbonate, which will be the toxic element that will kill them. Gifted with gloves, form balls with this remedy for cockroaches and deposit them in the areas where you have seen their presence or excrement.
Other chemical components commonly used to eliminate cockroaches are sodium fluoride, deltamethrin, fipronil. which are usually presented in the form of traps in boxes, spray, or gel, presented by chemical industries under different trade names, despite the existence of products on the market, the biggest problem that exists when it comes to eliminating cockroaches is the high capacity of their organisms to adapt to all kinds of harmful agents, generating resistance through behavioral or physiological mechanisms to adapt to higher doses of poison, information that is passed on genetically Due to this ability of these insects to resist compounds to eliminate cockroaches, professional pest detection and control companies use products with different chemical compositions in each intervention, with a follow-up of its performance that includes dose, format and products used, as well as duration and effectiveness of the results obtained, planning with this data, subsequent actions.
We hope that our article has helped you to know more about how to eliminate cockroaches, and in any case from our experience as professionals of a cleaning company near you, with more than thirty years performing all kinds of services, we will always insist that the best way to Preventing the appearance of cockroaches at home is prevention by following some simple guidelines, and maintaining good cleaning.